Pannier Ford Tourneo Connect III from 2022 L1 & L2
Easy to install on the rear side window without having to make any changes to the vehicle. You insert the blackout panel into the rear side window and then attach the pannier bag to it with magnets. This makes it easy to remove, fill and reinsert the bag at any time. With the window bag you create storage space and have access to your luggage when the bed in the Tourneo Camper is folded out. Who hasn't experienced it? You've just prepared the bed and then you notice that your magazine, contact lenses or sleeping clothes are stowed under the bed. The blackout panel also provides privacy if you want to leave the bags at home or take them off.
Through the blackout panel you also have a privacy screen at the same time, should you ever want to leave the bags at home or remove them.
The window pockets have 1 large storage compartment. For the long wheelbase there is a divider that can be velcroed vertically.
Important: It is mandatory that the Ford Tourneo Connect has a window and interior trim, otherwise the blackout panel cannot be installed.
The pannier is suitable for your Ford Tourneo Connect III L1 / L2
This is how the window pocket is mounted:
- Material: 100% polyester fabric 600 DTEX with water-repellent PVC coating.
- Weight: short wheelbase approx. 2.5 kg / long wheelbase approx. 3.8 kg
- Volume: approx. 25 l
- Payload: approx. 7 kg
- Pocket depth: 12 cm
- Dimensions bag: Tourneo Connect III: approx. 53 cm x 39 cm
- Dimensions blackout panel: Tourneo Connect III: approx. 53 cm x 40 cm
- Dimensions bag: Tourneo Connect III: approx. 74 cm x 39 cm
- Dimensions blackout panel: Tourneo Connect III: approx. 74 cm x 39 cm
Scope of delivery
- 1 x window bag with carrier plate